Decades of involvement in motorsports has bred creativity, technical know-how, and engineering talent at Pfaff. Customers in the automotive field – from retail dealerships and the aftermarket, to vehicle manufacturers – can access Pfaff Motorsports' R&D capabilities to realize new products and technologies. From tools that make tasks simpler and more reliable, to complex, multi-faceted structures & materials that enhance the performance of road and race vehicles, Pfaff is equipped to resolve a wide variety of technical problems and customer needs.
Engineering & manufacturing of complex mechanisms and assemblies
Pfaff Motorsports is able to create complex mechanisms and tools to increase efficiency within your business, and increase functionality of individual components.
- Porsche 991.1 GT3 R bearing removal tool
- Floor-leveling jack system
- C-Tek refueling rig weighing system
- Porsche 991.2 GT3 R differential tool set
Design and development of lightweight composite automotive systems
Pfaff Motorsports is able to design, develop, and repair lightweight composite solutions for all types of vehicles.
- Lightweight composite body panels, and associated mounting systems
- Porsche 911 GT3 R fender, underfloor, mirror, and headlight bezel lightweight systems
- Repair of multi-material structures including aluminum- and carbon-fibre-intensive technologies
Engineering, design, and manufacture of vehicle parts and associated technologies
Have a problem? Let us solve it. We are dedicated to the highest level of product development, and can assist with the transition into production.
- AN fittings for brake system
- Porsche GT3 R brake pressure sensor adapter
- Porsche GT3 R wheel socket – ½” drive
- COVID safety screens for dealership shuttles
- Quick-disconnect Staubli wing nut
Engineering, design, and manufacture of body hardware
Design, fabrication, and adaption of vehicle subsystems. Safety-certified solutions for today’s vehicles.
- Collision avoidance camera system – cooling duct
- Porsche GT3 R front fender alignment pin
- Porsche brake rotor temperature sensor brackets
- Porsche strain gauge bulkhead
- McLaren pedal extension kit (accessibility system)