Here are 5 simple tips on how you can properly get your Porsche ready for winter storage!
1. Top up your fuel tank – a fuel conditioner is not required.
2. Over-inflate your tires to prevent ‘ flat-spots ‘, 55 PSI is recommended.
3. Put your car ‘ to sleep ‘ with your key – covered in your Porsche Owner’s Manual.
4. Use a quality, well – fitted Indoor Car Cover – available from Pfaff Auto Parts.
5. Plug in a proper Porsche Battery Maintainer – It’s important to use aself-regulating trickle charger – Avoid using a standard battery charger which can overcharge your battery and result in sulfating your battery.Our Porsche charger is perfect for the job – available from Pfaff Auto Parts.